Tuesday 3 September 2013

Eating ALL of the things...

Food and I have a love/hate relationship. Love the taste, not so much the effect. So as I've said before, my diet is a little rough.

Well, I'm working on it. I haven't got my diet plan from the Boss just yet, but I'm trying to get used to eating more, and eating more often. So for the last week it's been breakfast, lunch and dinner for me with loads of protein.

 I've been busy in the kitchen making kumara and carrot to heat and eat with protein at work. Definitely worth the effort to have something convenient to eat for lunch.


18 Serves :D

All this while trying to cut down on so much sugar and caffeine...some days, this works better than others. Like today. Work morning tea, cake galore! Could I control myself? No, not really. 

But I will make up for it, by hitting the gym extra hard. 

And not surprisingly, more food in me, has meant some bigger, more solid lifts. Which I really can't complain about. More food means more energy, so I can train for longer and starting to hit some bigger numbers.

I know it seems like pretty simple stuff, and something I really should know by now. But even though I tell myself these things, theory is not the same as practice. So I am trying to practice what I know is right. It's about time I stopped sabotaging my training with a bad diet and so I'm really hoping I'll be able to change.

I like structure and routine, recording my workouts and analysing things, so I can't wait to get my diet plan from the Boss and be able to do this with my eating as well #fitnerd

No comments:

Post a Comment