Tuesday 6 May 2014

Back to the grind!

So I started working on my diet again last Monday and it's been a good week so far. I'm back on a pretty strict meal plan.

It's not the most exciting variety of food but I feel like I've dropped some weight already and feeling a lot more positive. I know I can get lean if I work hard at it so I'm not too concerned. Chicken, rice and vegetables are once again my best friends :D




I have also started adding a little cardio into my routine as well, I'm still not super consistent just yet but at least I'm giving it a go. I find that on the treadmill I get a bit too sore in my hips and knees, so I'm probably going to end up sticking to the bike and elliptical, and getting outside and running for my cardio.

The downside is definitely that I'm getting a lot more tired in the afternoons than I do on a higher calorie diet. By 3pm I'm half asleep and needing more caffeine than usual. I know that's a bad habit to get into, and hopefully I won't need it so much by the end of the week.

I have had some good trainings the past week, shoulders on Saturday was good and I've been pushing myself hard as per usual despite the drop in calories. Jase filmed my back to show me what my back looks like when doing rear delts. Pretty happy with the size I've put on, I hope to retain most of it.

I posted  the video here : http://youtu.be/ktCWRJFrdkY

Looking forward to my rest day but I'm excited about my training week, have to change my deadlifting and back training around a little so I'll see how I go.

xox AJ xox


No comments:

Post a Comment