Saturday 5 April 2014

1st Phorm, progress and some pretty awesome news?

Hey everyone! 

Well the 1st Phorm Athlete search is over for now, and although I didn't win, I had such an amazing time doing this! It really made me put myself out there a little bit more, and gave me an opportunity to reach out to so many people! I have had so many amazing people contact me since the contest ended telling me how much my entry meant to them and how I inspired them to get back in the gym, I am so absolutely honoured.

The winner Ami Houde is so awesome, so heartfelt congratulations to her!

The video announcement is here

I'm talking to a few people who approached me during the competition and seeing what opportunities might come out of that.

1st Phorm are running another competition and picking 5 more people to represent their company. They seem like a great company to be associated with, after seeing Ami's effort I would definitely have to up my game!

Training is going well, I seem to be putting a little weight now, having gone from 56 to almost 58kgs :D I'm hoping that's some solid leangains!

My lifts seem to be getting heavier and I'm able to work a little harder now. 

Just under 6 months out :D

I need a bit more width in my shoulders, so that's going to be something I work on in the next wee while. 

I was going to start cutting again on 7 April, but I think I will extend it out a little longer. 16 weeks is 31 May 2014, so it would be good if I can keep putting on some size until then.

The news... well, I also have some very cool news to share....

but I'm not sure I'm allowed yet, so I'll stay quiet until I'm 100% sure!

It's very cool and will be worth the wait!



1 comment: