Wednesday 16 April 2014

Quick update

Well I got my first midterm for my course out of the way and now have a couple of weeks with no class, to work on assignments and catch up with work. I feel like I'm slowly getting back into the rhythm of studying! It's definitely not been easy but I'm happy that I'm doing it.

I got sick over the weekend with the first of the winter colds, so this took a little bit out of my lifting. I'm feeling a lot better now, so had a good deadlift session this evening. I haven't gone heavy in a while where it's felt comfortable, but I worked up to 105kg this evening. I made two 110kg attempts but didn't quite get it.

I'm still eating a lot more and trying to put a little more size on. Even though 16 weeks is 31 May I'm going to clean up my diet from 1 May and start getting into the serious prep frame of mind. I've signed up for a competition workshop on 19 July, so I'm pretty excited about that! I'm looking forward to learning more about it.

xox AJ xox

No comments:

Post a Comment