Thursday 21 November 2013

Getting back into it!

So it's the first couple of days after deload week and I am feeling pretty good. While it's taking a little while to get back up to where I was before I took it a bit easier, I'm looking forward to pushing through. I attempted pull ups again tonight and was able to do 15 sets. The max was 5 reps in a set, but at least I was able to keep going.

So to celebrate:


Totally gratuitous picture...Showing some more progress!

My friend who posts great black and white photos inspired me to give it a shot, with pretty surprising results.

I'm looking forward to seeing more results as I go along. My next fat test is on 1 December, so it would be nice if I could drop under 20% this time. To help me along I've really committed to doing an extra half an hour cardio session 4 times a week to hit my goals. I'm still not enjoying it but I know when it really needs to be done.

Looking forward to lifting this weekend. I've got chest tomorrow night (Friday), Shoulders on Saturday, Squats on Sunday and deadlifts Monday.

I'm doing a public session with The Boss and his training partner on Saturday. This should be really fun and I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping there will be a few other ladies who lift there, and it's not just me and a bunch of guys!

My friend recommended doing leg curls before my squats and so I'm looking forward to trying this out on Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment