Friday 10 January 2014

Update on training, eating and supp review - NOXPUMP

It's been unseasonably cold here in Wellington, which has meant the gym has still been relatively quiet!  My lunchtime gym has been a little busier, but I expect it to be full on when more people come back to work next week.

Training is going well, I'm getting some seriously good results on my pull ups, doing 10kg (22lb) weighted pull ups for a set of 2 last night! So happy. I also got a 225lb (102.5kg) PR on my deadlifts, so I'm pretty happy with that.


I'm feeling stronger in everything at the moment except my squats. They feel a little harder at the moment at the top end of my range. It seems as though the lighter weights are much, much easier to do a lot more but the heavy weights aren't coming so easy.

Eating has been fine, it's so easy to stick to my diet since going back to work, packing everything and taking everything with me. I have started roasting the kumara so it tastes even better.


I was reminded recently that I'm not choosing my class for the competition until much closer so I am going to prep for both bikini and figure at this stage. I'm going to have a look what is required for both classes and ensure that I know as much as I can about each class.

I used to write a few supplement reviews and thought I'd start doing it again on here.


Yesterday, I tried NOXPUMP by Dorian Yates last night in Fruit Punch flavour. It contains caffeine and taurine, but no Beta-Alanine so there was no tingling feeling when I took this product. It made me feel very alert at the start of training, and gave me the energy that I needed to drag myself into the gym.

I found there wasn't a buzzy or hyper feeling with this product, and there was no heated feeling when taking it. It had a longer lasting energy effect and found it was a good preworkout product without any lightheadedness when trying to get into training.






No comments:

Post a Comment