Sunday 19 January 2014

1stPhorm Athlete Search!

So as most of you have probably heard by now, I decided to put my name in the hat and enter the 1stPhorm Athlete Search 2014. It's a big opportunity and as soon as I saw it I was interested! 

http://www.1stphormathletesearch.com/

My main fear entering this competition is that I haven't competed yet! Most other companies are looking for people who already have a few trophies, let alone a few shows under their belt, so I wouldn't even get a chance with them. With this one though, 1stPhorm seem to be looking for people doing awesome things but don't need to have competed yet. So I felt a little less intimidated, plucked up some courage and filled in the entry form...

So here I go!

As well as my Instagram and Twitter accounts I've set up a Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/xoxajvxox to post more of my fitness stuff. I was a little worried about doing this, because I don't really talk much about fitness on Facebook, I usually save that for Fitocracy. I was worried about what my friends would think, and what people would say... I know, silly right.

Well, turns out I should know my mates better than that. Everyone has been so incredibly supportive so far, and have been so awesome talking about their own fitness journeys!

Needless to say I'm so, so proud of them and have had a couple of wee choked up moments with the amazing things people have said. So a massive THANK YOU to everyone so far!!

I've only been doing this a couple of days and I've learned so much already. I'm so glad I started doing this, and can't wait to share more with everyone!

I'm not a fitness expert and don't claim to be, but I'm always happy to help with anyone wanting to get into fitness and answer any questions :D

Instagram: www.instagram.com/xoxajvxox (xoxajvxox)
Facebook: www.facebook.com/xoxajvxox
Email: xoxajvxox@gmail.com
Twitter: AnnikaVoulgaris




No comments:

Post a Comment